“10 Things To Tell Myself Everyday!”
1.) I am fighting hard for the things I want most.
- The longer I wait for something, the more I will appreciate it when it finally arrives.
Most great things DO NOT come easy. But they are worth waiting and FIGHTING for.
2.) I am taking action NOW!!!
- Many great things can be done in a day, if I don’t …. ALWAYS make that day tomorrow.
3.) I am focusing on the NEXT positive step.
- The future holds nothing but endless potential.
There are FAR BETTER things ahead… than anything I leave behind.
4.) I am PROUD to wear my truth.
- How I SEE MYSELF means everything.
To be beautiful means to live confidently in MY OWN skin.
5.) I have a lot to smile about
- Happiness IS NOT a result of getting something I do not have, but rather recognizing and APPRECIATING WHAT I DO HAVE.
6.) Make the BEST of if
- Everything I go through Grows me.
Amazing things can happen when I least expect them.
7.) I am letting go of yesterday’s stress.
- Leave behind the stress, the drama, and the worries. Lay THAT DAY to rest.
Tomorrow is about hope, new possibilities, and the opportunity to make a better day.
8.) There is enough time today to do something I LOVE.
- I will find happiness in doing the things I love.
9.) I am priceless in someone’s eyes.
- focus on those who love and accept me for who I am, and shower them with the love and kindness they deserve. Cherish the people who saw me when I was invisible to everyone else.
10.) It is NOT too late
- No matter who I am, no matter what I did, no matter where I’ve come from I can ALWAYS change it and become a better version of myself.
*** This is what I read to myself twice (sometimes many) times a day to put my focus on what is important***